North Norfolk Birds is here simply to show you birds! We offer :-
- Complete flexibility of location, itinerary and content. Tours are normally available in units of a day or half-day and itineraries are infinitely variable – just ask for what you’d like or consult us on what we recommend. Similarly, the content of the tour is entirely flexible. We may, for example, concentrate on seeing certain species, recording as many species as possible, exploring particular areas or habitats or focusing on topics such as identification, bird calls, waders, gulls, geese or anything in which you have a special interest. We are here to meet your needs as closely as possible. We don’t slot you into our schedule; we fit in with your availability and requirements.
- An unhurried pace allowing full enjoyment and a relaxing experience. We don’t chase up and down by car – as well as being environmentally unfriendly, this can be counter-productive. Instead we prioritise time on foot in the field to maximise the learning opportunities and sheer pleasure to be gained from just looking at great birds in a fabulous landscape. We want your day with us to be full of great memories.
- Close personal attention to your needs. We want you to get exactly what you want from your day. For this reason we normally only guide individuals or very small groups of up to four people.
- A highly proficient and experienced, locally-based guide with an excellent local reputation and a proven track record in the field.
- Outstanding value for money. Because we only guide individuals or carefully selected small groups we can offer a customised service without charging a high daily rate. Nor do we tie you in to deals on transport, food or accommodation. We charge only for what we ’re good at – showing you birds!
- A direct contribution to conservation.